Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello world, its me Martha!



For months now I've been drooling and dreaming about baking delicious cupcakes and decorating beautiful cakes. I've been searching out every baking blog on the web and frequent a number of popular ones of which I'll be adding to my blog roll very quickly. I've held off on starting my own blog until I really had some time to devote to my favorite hobby! Due to my very busy summer schedule....I've had to wait until now...but I'll wait no longer.

I don't know what flipped to switch that turned me into this wanna-be baking goddess, but I'm truly obsessed (though I'm not so much enjoying how hard it is to stay on my diet AND baking all these yummy things) Everyday I want to bake something new and more creative...I constantly think of new flavor combinations and intricate designs that I honestly don't have the patience for in real life. But for now....I will keep learning from some of you other blogging bakers, keep teaching myself and share my experiences here.

The title of my Blog will hopefully be the future name of my business, I thought maybe bringing it to life somewhere might motivate me more in making it a reality!

So to all you other blogging baker goddesses...thanks for writing and BAKING such amazingly inspiring stuff...I hope this blogging experience proves to inspire someone else!

Picture Caption: Blueberry Lemon with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting, Carrot Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting, and Vanilla with Vanilla Buttercream

No comments:

Post a Comment